If you’re reading this, you’re interested in City Dive.
On the platform, there are two types of users - ‘Backpackers’ and ‘Great Explorers’.
Anyone can create an account on City Dive, for free. Free users are called ‘Backpackers’.
Backpackers have access to 8 cities to see how City Dive works and to test out a number of features. Backpackers have access to:
- 8 individual city pages
- Vehicle and trip numbers in 8 cities
- An overview of the mobility ecosystems in all cities
- Fleet breakdowns in the cities they have unlocked
- The latest news on the cities they have unlocked
Try City Dive for free...
To access operator pages, fleet breakdowns and the full news feature, Backpackers must become Great Explorers.
To unlock over 180 cities and get the most out of City Dive, you must subscribe. Premium members of City Dive are called ‘Great Explorers’.
As a Great Explorer, you will have access to:
- Over 180 cities
- Individual operator pages
- Fleet breakdowns
- Over 2 years of historical data
- Data export functionality
- App statistics (downloads, ratings etc.)
Becoming a Great Explorer - what are my options?
We understand that different users have different needs. That’s why Great Explorers can opt to select one or multiple regions to create their plan. The regions are:
- Northern Europe
- Southern Europe
- France & Benelux
- Eastern Europe
- All Europe (5 regions combined)
- Asia-Pacific (coming soon)
- North America (coming soon)
Sharing data is the best way to power the shared mobility revolution. That’s why we offer discounts to companies that are willing to share their data with us.
Get in touch to find out how you can save up to 30% on your plan.
Fluctuo is the leader in mobility enablement. We provide key stakeholders with the most exhaustive, accurate data on the market to accelerate the growth of shared mobility.
Have a question? Talk to sales